Perform the following tasks to create the drawing given on page 2:
1. Start a new drawing using the correct Units, Grid, Snap, Limits and LT Scale shown on the drawing.
2. Create the following layers with colours and line types as indicated:
3. Draw the “Index Guide” shown on the next page, using the appropriate layers (Hint: Do not use ‘0’ Layer). Use the AutoCAD commands and tools learned to date.
4. Draw the outline of the front view first. Draw the 1.50 centre lines then draw the arcs.
5. Project construction lines up to draw the top view. Work with both views together, projecting lines as needed to keep the views aligned.
6. Include all hidden and centre lines as shown.
7. DO NOT show dimensions on the drawing.
8. Save your file on your computer as