1. The spreadsheet should be formatted in a user friendly manner so that it is easy to read and analyse the existing data. It should be clear what each figure represents. Is it money or quantity of Sales?We assume it to be money in thousands. We want to impress your work colleague by making the spreadsheet look professional and attractive to analyse.
2. Each salesperson has a total but what we need to show the other employee is total sales for each product, the average sales for each product, the lowest sale per product, the highest sale per product and also the number of salespeople selling each product using the countnumbers function. Illustrate these calculations on the spreadsheet ensuring that the values are presented professionally. This must be done using formulae.
3. You have been asked if there is a function that we can use which will automatically categorise the total sales into:
Bonus Sales (if total sales are greater than 6000 per person)
Good Sales (if total sales are greater than 5000 but less than 6000 per person)
Poor Sales (if total sales are less than 5000 per person)
So we should be able to create a function to calculate this for the first salesperson and use autofill to apply it to the rest. Again presentation of this is important
4. The spreadsheet has four worksheets. In the second worksheet entitled “LinkstotalSales” create a linked formula which only shows the total of the sales for all the salespeople.
5. The company also has an insurance division and corresponding salespeople plus their sales figures for the year are on the next worksheet entitled “Commission”. Working with the other worksheet entitled” rates” devise a function which will work out the commission for each salesperson. Also, sort the names in the “Commission” worksheet in descending order as this was requested.
6. Create a suitable chart to show each total product sale from the first worksheet.Make the chart as user friendly as possible showing enough information to make it clear to everyone. In other words, design it well. Place this chart in a new worksheet and name the worksheet appropriately.
Get Free Quote!
302 Experts Online