Each response should be around 250 words. These criteria will be used to evaluate your submission: Quality of the response to each question, Research reflected in each response (at least one citation is required for each response), Grammar/spelling/
Following are the Mid-term Short Essay questions:
1. What is the difference between ethics and morality?
2. In United States vs. Davis, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit ruled that a warrant was needed to access cell tower data. What court(s) must follow this ruling and why?
3. Recently, the federal court ordered Apple to help the F.B.I. unlock an iPhone used by one of the attackers who killed 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., on December, 4. Take a position in the case (Apple or FBI) and support it from a legal, ethical, or moral perspective. Use course materials to support your position.
4. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) recently issued a report titled, “Data Brokers: A Call for Transparency and Accountability.” What is the role of the FTC with respect to consumer privacy? What is the significance/impact of this report?
5. What is the “fair use” of copyrighted material?
Get Free Quote!
381 Experts Online