Table of Contents
It is a multi-paradigm programming language, and it is based on object-oriented programming concepts. Within a web browser, to create interactive effects, it is used without even interacting with the server-side of the browser.
- For your website, create a calculator.
- Create several keyboard shortcuts that users may use to move to different pages quickly.
- Whenever a user scrolls down the page, play animations.
|const x = 4;|
const y = 6;
// Multiplying two numbers
var mult = x * y;
// display the addition
console.log(“The multiplication of ” + x + ” and ” + y + ” is:” + mult);
|The multiplication of 4 and 6 is: 24|
What is HTML?
HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language. It’s a primary markup language used to create web pages and web applications from plain simple text.
Simply, if you want to make a web application or web page, you have to begin with HTML.
The World Wide Web is a collection of millions of documents connected by hyperlinks, and also a web page is just a hypertext document.
By using a set of instructions, HTML adds some meaning to the text. Or simply, we can say that it is a basic language with the help of which it is used to format the plain text to make it better and give them a proper structure.
What Can You Do With HTML?
There are so many things that you can do with HTML that are:
- You can create the structure of your websites and use different technologies to improve the design.
- You may significantly enhance the control and flexibility of your website if you have a basic knowledge of HTML.
- Knowing how to use this code will allow you to create your own improvements.
- Many complicated aspects of a website design are implemented automatically by some platforms, leaving you free to focus on the tiny modifications that may be performed using HTML.
HTML Program to Display “Hello World”
<title>Heading and Paragraph Basic</title>
<p>Welcome to Calltutors</p>
Client-side vs. Server-side
|Platform||To run the code, it requires a JS engine||To display the static content, it requires any web browser|
|Usage||To the static web pages, it adds dynamic functionality||On web pages, it provides static content|
|Dynamic and Interactive web pages||It can make web pages dynamic and interactive.||The simple pages of HTML are static, and they are not interactive or dynamic.|
|Content Manipulation||On user actions, it can change content.||Content can’t be changed.|
|Generality||In client and server-side environments, it is available in major browsers.||In the majority of worldwide websites, HTML is being used across all sites.|
|Community||It is maintained by the ECMA TC-39 committee||It is maintained by W3C and WHATWG|
|Standardization||ECMA Standards||W3C and WHATWG standards|
Advantages And Disadvantages of HTML