Term Paper Project and PowerPoint Presentation
- As a marketing strategist, you currently work for Domino’s Pizza, which has more than 10,000 locations in more than 70 global markets. Identify a country that Domino’s has not yet entered and present your strategy(ies) for your proposed market. Thoroughly define, explain, substantiate, and support your findings while including your conclusion and future recommendation. Include in your paper history and origin of Dominoes. It is suggested to research the Domino’s website, the class text, and journal articles, which can be found in the online FIT library. Wikipedia references are not acceptable reference sources.
- Next, create a print advertisement for your selected market and present as a Microsoft Word document. The ad can be presented in the English language.
- Within a 10 slide maximum, submit a brief PowerPoint of the international entry strategies selected. It is not necessary to include the ad in the PowerPoint. The PowerPoint presentation will briefly highlight and summarize term paper findings.
- Research and identify demographics and geographics unique to the selected global market
- Calculate the size and trends of the market demonstrating the understanding of market issues including external and internal environmental factors
- Describe how your market analysis influences the global market (country) selected and value creation for the organization
- Describe how market choice will reflect the various strategies, trends, and practices for domestic and global markets. How will Domino’s be influenced by these factors?
Please include the following term paper components:
All written work must be referenced in APA format, i.e. cover page, running heads, table of contents, abstract, along with a minimum page requirement of 7–10 pages, not including cover page and reference list.