Assignment: 2000 words (20%) (excludes references, attachments, graphs, images, tables and addendums)
ASSIGNMNET TITLE: Human Recourse Management
ASSIGNMNET DESCRIPTION: Individual Assignment
Organizations engage in job analysis before recruitments. Analyze how and why?
Organizations continuously recruit talents to execute the business strategy. Explain the process of Talent acquisition in Human Resources Management practices?
- The introduction (usually one paragraph)
Ø Contains a one-sentence statement that sums up the focus of your topic or the introduction about the article.
Ø Sometimes also provides pertinent background about the general topic from which the texts are drawn.
- The body
Ø This should be organized by any point or content that you found. Please do not mix 2 or more point in the one paragraph. Separate it in to different paragraph. In order to make your explanation become interesting, you need another extra information that you can get from the library or another sources.
Be sure that each paragraph:
1. begins with a sentence or phrase that informs readers of the topic of the paragraph (a topic sentences);
2. includes information from more than one source; and clearly indicates which material comes from which source using in-text citations to avoid plagiarism.
4. shows the similarities or differences between the different sources in ways that make the paper as informative as possible;
Ø Titles and subtitles can be used throughout the essay to emphasis different issues
Ø Remind readers of the most significant themes you have found and the ways they connect to the overall topic. You may also want to suggest further research or comment on things that it was not possible for you to discuss in the paper.
1) Please note that plagiarism is treated as a serious offence and therefore the work you produce must be individual and original although may work in groups in some instances (Please refer to Student Handbook on Plagiarism & Cheating).
2) All sources of information must be referenced using “Harvard referencing” where a reference listing should be included at the end of the assignment.
3) Please note that the submission date given for this assignment is the final date that you can upload the assignment. No late submissions are allowed by the system. (Please refer to the Student Handbook on Assessments - Late Submissions).
4) Please refer to Student Handbook on Assignments – Re-submission, mitigating circumstances procedure.
5) Please include the assignment coversheet in your answer.
Get Free Quote!
412 Experts Online