i got excel timed exercise to be solved in 1 hour. when document is opened it should be completed within 1 hour otherwise will not pass the coursework. read the instruction below and let me know if you can help me do it.
- Do not open the file until you have an hour available to complete the exercise -
1. When you are ready, please download the attached file to a local drive and add your name to the filename e.g. "QR Technical Analysis Exercise" will become "John Smith QR Technical Analysis Exercise"
2. Open the file in MS Excel. You may then start the exercise.
3. Please keep note of the time. For the exercise to be valid, you have 60
minutes from your start time to complete the exercise. Times are logged within the file.
4. Save the completed version and reply to this email, attaching the completed exercise.
NOTE: If you do accidentally open it before you're ready to start, don't panic. Close it quickly then just follow the instructions above.
No previous knowledge of Excel is required and, in fact, we ask you to avoid using any formulae you may know in place of those provided for you. Everything you need is contained within the file and though the questions may initially seem challenging, it is actually fairly straightforwards to pick up marks with the application of a little logic.
Get Free Quote!
272 Experts Online