Write a five-paragraph rhetorical analysis essay in response to one of the essay prompts listed
at the bottom of this page.
• Suggested structure:
▪ Introduction: 3-4 sentences
▪ Body paragraphs: 6-7 sentences each
• include (at least) 3 pieces of evidence in each paragraph
• avoid repeating evidence. ▪ Conclusion: 2-3 sentences
• Use in-text citation for each quotation and paraphrase. e.g., Smith says blah blah (para. 99). (A References page is not required.)
• Avoid first person, second person, slang, and contractions.
• Give yourself a moment to review and proofread before submitting your essay.
The marking rubric is comprised of five criteria:
1) analysis and development,
2) use of source and documentation,
3) structure and organization,
4) language/style, and 5) grammar and formatting.
NB: Plagiarism of any kind or any amount will result in a grade of zero without exception or
discussion. Copying another student's ideas or exact words, for example, will result in a grade of
zero for both the copier and the original author
Get Free Quote!
368 Experts Online