First of all we must know the meaning of the word expository. when students start writing their essay most of them don’t know the exact meaning of the topic on which they are presenting their point of view.
The term Expository is derived from the word “ exposition” which means to expose, explaining or describing something.
An expository essay means writing on a particular topic that going to explain, clarify or illustrate related to the topic in such a way that it becomes clear for the reader.
Function of an Expository Essay
The function of an expository essay is to explain the topic through process, comparison, contradiction or through problem solution.
Objective of an Expository Essay
The purpose of an expository essay is to explain a topic in a straightforward manner. It provides full and detailed information in a way that readers become knowledgeable about the topic.
An expository essay includes neither criticism nor arguments.
Types of an Expository Essay
There are five types of an expository essay are as follows:
- Definition essay: In this essay writer defined things related to the topic in a deep form.
- Classified essay: Classified essay include break down of the topic into categories or groups by the writer. It makes more easier for the audience to understand the topic with the help of categories.
- Cause and effect essay: This essay finds out the cause of something and then its effect on something else.
- Comparison and differentiation essay: It includes the similarities and differences between the places or things related to the topic.
- Solution suggesting essay: In this essay writer presents the problem related to the topic and provide its solution for the reader.
From the above explanation now you have the knowledge of an expository essay. Now we are going to explain the steps included in how to write an expository essay.
How to write an Expository Essay?
Here we provide right direction on “how to write an expository essay?”. These are the following steps which a candidate should follow:
Step 1: Make planning.
Step 2: Give impressive introduction.
Step 3: Include the main points.
Step 4: Winding up an essay.
In the first step writer made planning of how to write an expository essay. It includes following points:
- Writer should take time for brainstorming related to the topic. He can do research or check the guidelines given by the teachers before start writing.
- Secondly consider the audience which he want to target. Understand the expectations and mindset of the audience.
- Make an outline of the ideas and included it in the essay after checking its Credibility.
Give impressive introduction
While writing an essay, introduction plays an important part in it. The introduction should be interesting so that the audience can relate with the topic and listen it properly from beginning to the end. It includes following points:
- Introduction of the essay must grab the attention of the reader.
- Introduction must be in the formal language.
- It must be brief so that audience can relate with the topic and can think about it.
Include the main points
It includes three to five paragraphs in total. Each body paragraph should explain the points related to the topic with examples. In this writer explain the topic in detail. It includes different types of evidences in order to prove your point correct. Examples of evidence includes:
- Description of topic
- Thesis report.
- Facts and logic etc.
Winding up an essay
Winding up an essay should be done smartly by the writer. You will not include any new point in the concluding paragraph. You can summarize the entire idea in a concise manner so that audience can understand the points included in the essay. Analysis of each point will be done by the reader so that they all can understand the topic.
Problems occur in writing Essay
The following are the problems faced by writer in writing an expository essay:
- Lack of writing skills.
- Difficulty in selecting the topic.
- Lack of confidence.
- Fear of failure.
- Disturbed by the voice of audience.
Examples of title on how to write an expository essay:-
If you don’t know where to start and don’t have any idea on which topic you will write your essay, then we have prepared a list of an expository essay topics, which may help you to get started:-
- Benefits of exercising
- Protection of environment.
- Smoking is injurious for health..
- Problem of generation gap.
- Does use of social media impact academic performance?
Once you get the clarity about the topic our experts provide you help in writing an expository essay.
An expository essay writing help to get you started
If you face difficulty on how to write an expository essay then we provide help you in writing this essay. Thousands of students worldwide taking help from us in order to write an argumentative essay.
With the help of availability of writing of a discursive essay you can get the clarity of your topic and which may help in increasing the quality of your essay and help you to present your message or point of view in an effective way. We provide help you in writing essay from selection of the topic to proofread.
Essay writing help online services features
- We have well experienced experts who have years of experience in their teaching field.
- We always deliver your essay writing help within the given time.
- Our experts provide the essay writing help services at affordable prices.
- Our expert team is available for your help either it’s a day or night i.e. 24/7 help is available.
- Our experts first understand your topic and experience of yours on related topic and write according to it.
- You can ask for the changes in your essay writing from our expert anytime.
- Every essay writing help you get from our expert is error free.
- Our team of experts is completely dedicated to delivering the best essay writing services. We have many customers who are happy and a hundred percent satisfied with our services.
- Your doubts and queries will be answered immediately by our experts.
- Our experts provide detailed information of the topic included in an expository essay because explanation of the topic is the main part of this essay.
Now you have the services available on how to write an expository essay, receive higher score and make an impact while presenting your point of view in more confident and an effective way.