Before start writing discursive essay many students do not know about the meaning of discursive. So first of all you know about the of the word discursive.
The term discursive is derived from the word discourse which means involving a conversation or discussion on a particular topic, issue or subject.
After know about the meaning of word discursive now we will discuss on what is discursive essay?
What is Discursive Essay?
A discursive essay is an essay which include formal writing on the topic. It includes discussion on a particular topic, situation, issue or problem.
These assignments are usually assigned to college students. It involves discussion. In writing a discursive essay you have to present your point of view on both sides (supportive or unsupportive) or provide unbiased point of yours on the topic. Your writing should be error free.
Types of Discursive Essay.
There are three types of discursive essay are as follows:
- Pros and cons essay.
- Notion essay or opinion essay.
- Solution suggesting essay.
Pros and cons essay
In this type of essay writer include both sides of the topic. Each topic should discuss thoroughly and described in detail. It includes advantages and disadvantages of the topic. The writer should provide logic, facts, reasons and research work that support his/her point of view.
Notion essay or opinion essay
In this essay writer opinion related to the topic is included. The writer opinion included in both introductory and conclusion part in the essay. Writer opinion should be valid and it should include facts, logic and research work that help in proving his/her point of view right.
Solution suggesting essay:
First of all writer find the problem or discuss a problem and then find the solutions of that problem. Introduction part explains the problem and its causes. The main body part of the paragraph include suggestions in order to solve the problem and in conclusion the writer gives his/her personal opinion in a summarized form.
How to write a Discursive Essay:
Here we provide right direction on “how to write a discursive essay?”. These are the following steps which a candidate should follow:
Step 1: Decide a topic.
Step 2: Consider main ideas of the topic.
Step 3: Write on the topic.
Step 4: Proofread.
Decide a topic:
In the first step you should decide or select a topic on which you want to write. The main advantage of the discursive essay is that there are so many topics available in order to write an essay and the main disadvantage is that writer get confused while selecting a topic. There are two options available for you:
- You may choose topic from the available list.
- You can use your own and unique topic.
Consider main ideas of the topic:
The success of the discursive essay is depended upon this step. It includes the different concepts and arguments related to the topic. You must sure that you present your idea feeling yourself free and discuss the topic with enthusiasm. If you have three to five pros and cons of the topic then it would be great. You should be clearly explained to your readers why the mentioned argument is inconclusive.
Write on the topic:
In this you start writing on the topic which you already selected. It includes three parts:
- First of all, you give introduction on your topic. . It should provide information about your topic or subject so that audience can get convince with your point of view. It should end with a clear understanding of the topic or subject.
- Body of essay include three to five paragraphs which include your arguments, statements to discuss.
- Conclusion includes the complete summarized opinion of the writer.
- One of the best way to become an essay writer is to be an interested reader of good writing. In this step you read your essay and pay attention how you write your discursive essay and it relate to the topic from the beginning to the end.
- No matter what you write, the most important part of the writing process is editing. Let your discursive essay sit for some hours. Get up and walk away from it. Do something different and then come and read your essay with your readers in mind.
- After reading do your editing work :- Is your point clear? Is your grammar correct? Did you make your point clear?
Problems occur in writing Essay:
The following are the problems faced by writer in writing discursive essay:
- Lack of writing skills.
- Difficulty in selecting the topic.
- Lack of confidence.
- Fear of failure.
- Disturbed by the voice of audience.
Examples of topic on how to write an essay:-
If you don’t know where to start and don’t have any idea on which topic you write your essay, then we have prepared a list of personal essay topics, which may help you to get started:-
- What is the best country to travel?
- Which car company is best in the world?
- Is technology addiction is a real addiction.
- Are plastic destroying our environment?
- Does use of social media impact academic performance?
Once you get the clarity about the topic our experts provide you help in writing discursive essay.
Discursive essay writing help to get you started
If you face difficulty on how to write a discursive essay then we provide help you in writing this essay. Thousands of students worldwide taking help from us in order to write an argumentative essay.
With the help of availability of writing of a discursive essay you can get the clarity of your topic and which may help in increasing the quality of your essay and help you to present your argument in an effective way. We provide help you in writing essay from selection of the topic to proofread.
Essay writing help online services features
- We have well experienced experts who have years of experience in their teaching field.
- We always deliver your essay writing help within the given time.
- Our experts provide the essay writing help services at affordable prices.
- Our expert team is available for your help either it’s a day or night i.e. 24/7 help is available.
- Our experts first understand your topic and experience of yours on related topic and write according to it.
- You can ask for the changes in your essay writing from our expert anytime.
- Every essay writing help you get from our expert is error free.
- Our team of experts is completely dedicated to delivering the best essay writing services. We have many customers who are happy and a hundred percent satisfied with our services.
- Your doubts and queries will be answered immediately by our experts.
Now you have the services available on how to write a discursive essay, receive higher score and make an impact while presenting your point of view in more confident and an effective way.