Instructions to student:
• This is an individual assignment.
• Complete this cover sheet and attach it to your assignment – this should be your first page!
With the extension of assignment 1, you are required to produce a Web System that demonstrates
the use of PHP, HTML, and CSS to demonstrate the communication between both client-side and
server-side scripting and the Web System will be able communicate with MySQL database through
Scenarios & Requirements:
A hardware company wanted to develop their own website store, thus the company engaged YOU
as the website developer. The hardware website store should contain at least the following pages:
• Login Page (login.php) o It will display a login form which will take in email and
password to authenticate customer.
If the email and password does not match with database, it shows login failed message.
If the email and password matched with database, it will redirect customer to
landing page, or any page which it required to redirect. o You can pre-insert some
account data into database for authentication. You are allowed not to build
registering feature and process.
• Landing Page (index.php) o To show the information about the store o 1 promotional campaign (it must apply to customer upon checkout) o There will link to direct to login.php (only if customer is not authenticated), product.php, history.php (only authenticated customer will be displayed), contact_us.php / feedback.php.
• Product Page (product.php) o Products information will be retrieved from
database. It must include but not limited to product name, unit price, image,
etc. At least 20 products available.