Academic Dishonesty: All of your assignments need to represent your own effort. Assignments should be done without consultation with other students and you should not share your source code with others. Any assignment submitted that is essentially the same, as someone else’s will not be accepted. ALL matching assignments will receive 0 credits. Your task is to simulate of college and classrooms: There are four kinds of threads: students, visitors, monitor and a one Lecturer per classroom. students must wait to enter classroom if class is running, enter, and then sitDown. At some point, the Lecturer enters the classroom. When the Lecturer is in the classroom, no one may enter, and the students may not leave. visitors may leave. Once all students check in, the Lecturer can StartLecture. After some time, the Lecturer leaves and all students can leave. To make these requirements more specific, let’s give the threads some functions to execute, and put constraints on those functions.
• students must invoke enter, sitDown, and leave.
• The Lecturer invokes enter, startLecture and leave.
• visitors invoke enter, sitDown and leave.
• While the Lecturer is in the classroom, no one may enter and students may not leave.
• The Lecturer cannot startLecture until all students who have entered have also sitDown.
• At any point of time any classroom may have only one lecturer.
• Classroom capacity should not exceed limit. Visitors are always low in count (less than 5).
• Add a monitor thread to keep printing the status of each class as follows
Simulate a college with few classrooms
Get Free Quote!
444 Experts Online