LAB 6 Priority Queue + Linked List
Complete the following and submit for Lab 6 using the Lab 6 started code provided in the previous lecture.
1. Add looping user input until the user inputs a ‘0’ for data and/or priority
2. You will need to add a counter to track the number of nodes you have in your list.
3. You will need to add a PrintList function that loops over the list and prints the results without using dequeue.
4. Allow the user to input the data and priority for as many items as they want to add to the list.
5. Allow the user to (at any time): See images below
a. print out the list
b. remove the min from the queue.
c. check the size of the queue.
Get Free Quote!
386 Experts Online