Instructions and Guidelines:
• Test link: www.hackerrank.com/eso207a-pa3
• Please do not copy from anywhere or anyone. Plagiarism from available sources on the internet will be checked(especially for question 1), and if found, you can get an F.
• Allowed languages: C, C++ Allowed libraries: stdio.h and stdlib.h(do not use any inbuilt functions) for C, and iostream for C++.
• Indent your code properly, use apt variable names and insert comments everywhere(especially in question 1) since your code will be checked manually to ensure that the implementation is correct.
• For question 1, make sure that you implement a RB tree only and not any other balanced tree structure or else you will suffer a heavy deduction in marks for this question.
• Try using scanf and printf rather than cin and cout, else you may get TLE.
• Submit your code on moodle (in .c or .cpp format only)
Get Free Quote!
348 Experts Online