1. Are the goals for dollars raised significantly different between campaigns that are successful and unsuccessful? (Hint: explore dollar amount raised of successful and unsuccessful campaigns, what is the average of each group? How long did they run for? What countries raised the most money?)
2. What are the top three categories with the most backers? The bottom three? What is the average length of their campaigns?
3. What are the top three categories that have raised the most money? The bottom three? Are these different from the categories with the most backers? If so, why do you think this is?
4. What was the amount the most successful board game company raised? How many backers did they have?
5. Explore the various reward tiers. What is the lowest average donation amount for backers to get a reward? The highest? Average overall?
6. Rank the top three countries with the most successful campaigns in terms of dollars, and in terms of the number of campaigns backed.
7. Do longer, or shorter campaigns tend to raise more money based on data?