As part of the formal assessment for the Bachelor of Science you are required to submit a Professional Development assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments. Learning Outcomes: After completing the module, you should be able to:
1) Demonstrate understanding of social, environmental and ethical issues in the computing industry.
2) Understand the dynamics of working with others including the use and application of supportive communication skills and relate this to appropriate theory.
3) Demonstrate acquired interpersonal and transferable skills.
4) Reflect on strategies for problem solving.
5) Demonstrate responsibility for their personal and professional development and an understanding of different learning styles and how their own personal style may impact upon others.