As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Strategic Marketing assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments. Learning Outcomes: After completing the module you should be able to:
1. Evaluate an organisation's current and future external environment.
2. Critically analyse an organisations current and future internal environment.
3. Analyse relevant information to recommend and inform strategic decision making.
4. Develop a strategic marketing plan to realise organisational objectives.
5. Manage resources to deliver the strategic marketing plan.
6. Monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement.
7. Professional Skills: Perform effectively within the professional environment. Work within a team, demonstrating interpersonal skills such as effective listening, negotiating, persuading and presentation.
Be flexible and adaptable to changes within the professional environment.
Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module name,
the submission deadline and a word count; the appendices if relevant; and a reference list in
Arden University (AU) Harvard format. You should address all the elements of the assignment
task listed below. Please note that tutors will use the assessment criteria set out below in
assessing your work.