Part A - Concrete & Formwork Required QUANTITY TAKE-OFF:
Bridge Pier and Footing – As per attached Drawings.
• Takeoff the 3 elements for the following bridge pier components:
1. Pier Footing,
2. Pier Column,
3. Pier Cap (Top).
• Misc Items to include Shear Key.
• Misc Items to exclude Rebar.
• Include the following Finishes:
1. Bearing Pad Surfaces (the complete top surface, not just the pads);
2. Concrete Sealing of ALL Exposed surfaces including 600mm below grade.
• Show all work on quantity take off sheets using proper order and numbering system as per class work.
*Hint: There is an extra piece of Formwork for the Pier Cap (Soffit or Deck)*
Part ‘B’ - Concrete & Formwork PRICING:
Bridge Pier and Footing – As per Pricing Notes.
• Use the RECAP Sheet provided to complete,
• See attached Pricing Package,
• Show unit price calculations.