Questions 1-4 are based on the dataset gdp_per_capita.csv. The data was obtained from the World Indicators Dataset from WorldBank. Original data was filtered, cleaned and restructured.
1. Construct a Horizontal Bar Chart to contrast US GDP per capita with the rest of the
world for the year 2017. To provide context for the numbers, create a Distribution band
to enclose between 50% and 150% of the average GDP per capita. Lastly, highlight
United States by creating a Group. The first few rows of the resulting chart are
2. Construct a vertical bar chart of percentage change in GDP per capita by year for China.
Highlight the area of the bar chart when percentage change in GDP per capita is
negative, i.e., below 0%. Also, highlight the range 5% to 10% that the Chinese
Government set as their goal a few years ago.
3. Construct a line graph depicting GDP per capita over time for the United States. Now, on
this chart, overlay the 5 year Moving Average.
4. Construct a ten year forecast of GDP per capita for the following Top seven economies
by GDP: US, China, Japan, Germany, UK, India, and France. Depict 90% Prediction
5. Use the magazine dataset for this part. Construct a scatterplot that shows the
relationship influence of age on income. Construct a linear regression to represent the
influence of age on income. Next, use an Annotation Area describe the regression
equation. Specifically, include the regression equation, the p-value of the independent
variable, and on average how much more will a person make in ten years.