Read the following WikiLeaks case study (Attached). Ryst, S. (2011). WikiLeaks fuels data breach fears. Business Insurance, 45(1), 1-20.
The disclosures at WikiLeaks have raised significant concerns about the damage caused by leaks. Some claim that in many ways, the Wiki Leaks founder, Julian Assange, was terrorizing nation states and corporations.
What corporate and/or national policy initiative do you think should be put in place in Saudi Arabia to curb such forms of cyberterrorism?
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate. (APA Style sample is attached).
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. (SIMILARITY MUST NOT EXCEED 20%)
- Include a 5-sentences conclusion at the end of your paper (Your conclusion should synthesize rather than repeat the main ideas verbatim. Usually, the first sentence of the conclusion is a rephrasing of the thesis. The conclusion reminds the reader what your paper is about and allows you to make a final point without introducing new information.)
WikiLeaks fuels data breach fears.pdf