1. how are criminal justice organizations, or even municipalities in general funded?
2. For example, if a police department hires additional patrol officers, payroll obviously goes up. At the same time though, does crime go down or is there more opportunity for generating additional income via fines?
3. What is the one commodity/concept we as individuals share with everyone in the world - and likely our most prized possession? Does anyone know what I am thinking of here?
4. What exactly is a subsidy?
5. what is financial modeling?
6. what are some of the specific analytical tools used in public finance and budgeting? How are these tools utilized within public and government agencies?
7. what is the difference between discretionary and nondiscretionary funds in a budget?