• Assignment points: 10 points or 10% toward your final grade.
• Due date: 6/23/2020, 11:59 pm.
• Late submission: grace period of 2 days with 20% late penalty. After that time, assignment will NOT be accepted.
• Submission: submit your assignment in PDF format in Canvas. You can use word, excel or similar tools and convert into pdf.
• This is open book exam and any kind of resource materials are allowed.
• Collaboration and consultation is NOT allowed. Do your own work.
This assignment will give you hands-on practice in working with DDL, DML and Constraints using MySQL workbench.
For this assignment you will be using MySQL workbench tool. Grade points will be given to correct
answers as well as clean and clear coding, e.g. formatting, indentation, consistent upper/lower
cases, etc., where applicable.
• You must submit your SQL scripts for each questions. All Questions are equally weighted.
• It is best practice to check your create and insert statements with describe and select statements, where applicable.
1. Create Database schema called ClassAssignment Use ClassAssignment database for rest of the exercise.
2. Create a table called Project with the following columns:
Get Free Quote!
363 Experts Online