• Data: American Community Survey (2017), U.S.
• Regions: south or other
• Commute car: % of workers commuting by car
• Commute pub: % of workers commuting by public transportation
• Commute walk: % of workers commuting by walking
• Median household income: Statewide median household income in U.S. dollars
• Write a report on the following:
1. Descriptive statistics of each variable;
2. Graphical presentations of each variable;
3. Pearson’s linear correlation, covariance, spearman’s rank correlation of the % of workers and the median household income;
4. T‐test of the % of workers commuting by car between southern and other regions;
5. T‐test of the median household income between southern and other regions;
6. Between the mean and the median of annual household income, which one would be better to realistically represent the economic status of an area?
• The data is not sampled, the data is the summary of all states in the U.S.