CSE3101 Semester Project
Build an application which helps teams manage the implementation phase of a software
development project using a Gantt Chart. The application should have at least two (two
sensible) user roles within the given context. A Gantt Chart is a well known construct, as such,
you are responsible for discovering the details needed for a useful application to be developed.
The required features are listed below under Functional Requirements..
1. CRUD individual tasks.
2. View overall project timeline.
3. Allow for automatic updates to project tasks displaying time and cost overruns.
4. Allow users to comment on tasks.
5. Provide a summary of the current state of a project.
6. Support multiple projects.
Group Size - At most four members
Programming Language - PHP
Backend Frameworks - None
Frontend Frameworks - Any
Backend Architecture - Model View Controller
● Backend class diagram
● In-class presentation last week of semester
Grade Allocation -
● Proper implementation of MVC
● Extent to which the implementation matches the class diagrams
● Code quality