1. Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
2. The Case Study report should be written in appropriate business language so that your
analysis and discussion have an objective tone.
3. Use headings to guide the reader and include tables or diagrams that make the case
4. The Case Study report must be in the range of 1,500-2,500 words in length excluding
5. The referencing style must follow the IEEE referencing style.
1.Report Structure:- Relevant background information clearing relating the issue .
2.Identify issue:- Proper identification of the issue related to the organization.The proposed issue is discussed with relevant concepts and principles.
3.Analysis:- Proper insight analysis is shown using appropriate charts/graphs found in the research.
4.Justify recommendation:-Each individual resource specified in the case study has properly justified the given analysis.
5.Conclusion:- Clear and explicit arguments with appropriate conclusion of the report