A two page report report is required. All evidences should be provided. below is the marking criteria.
The marking of this part of the practical report will consider the quality of the work done (as reflected in the documentation) and the quality of the documentation itself including any evidence provided. Demonstrating an understanding of your work is a key component of the practical report and will be a major part of the marking scheme. The marking will be done as follows with a marking step of 2 points:
• 0: no attempt or nothing sensible
• 2: poor, attempted but very low quality overall
• 4: mediocre, with some major issues (e.g., major components missing)
• 6: good, with a few major issues (e.g., lack of sufficient evidence of your work, or description on one question is too brief to be considered complete) or many minor issues (e.g., a lot of grammatical errors although the technical content is fine) 2
• 8: very good, with some minor issues
• 10: excellent, with no or just very few noticeable issues
Get Free Quote!
402 Experts Online