Review the sentences below. Which sentences include identifying relative clauses and which use non-identifying clauses?
1. This is Janice Shapiro, who is joining the office next week.
2. There I met Brianne, who was my junior at the company.
3. He married a doctor whom she met on a plane.
4. Is this all that’s left?
5. The camera that is on sale is still expensive.
6. He was admired by the people that worked with him.
7. Joseph, who is an engineer, is from Ireland.
8. This is the lady who called our office yesterday.
9. Shivendra, who is an accomplished dancer, has many followers on Instagram.
10. Do you know the woman who just stepped out?
11. This is Gary, who wants the architect position.
12. My sister lives in Osaka, which is a city in Japan.