1. A pdf file, named report.pdf.
This should contain your solutions to the parts of Questions 1 and 2 that you attempted. For the parts of Question 2 that require coding, include in the report a transcript of the code you filled in and (where needed) a snapshot of the printout.
2. A java file, named Question2.java. This should include in full your code for Question 2.
Before you begin, read through the whole description of the coursework to make sure that you know what is required of you. Note that we have included extended documentation to help you with the Java coding parts.
Ensure that your report is clearly structured and any formal notation required follows the guidelines provided in the previous weeks. Moreover:
• Write clearly, and take care of grammar errors and typos.
• Use proper formatting of the various sections. Include your ID or name on your report.
• If scanned images are used, make sure they are clear and readable in A4 size.
• Where requested, make sure you include code transcripts and snapshots of printouts.