You are a Health Care Manager and your job is to secure new funding. You must produce a report to present your ideas on how to change the organisation you work for to meet the funding criteria.
Choose one option from the list of four below
You currently work for a small organisation that has a hierarchical structure the organisation currently provides support and advice for people who have multiple sclerosis.
The only types of organisation that the CCG will fund are:
1. Social enterprises
2. Small organisation who identify appropriate organisations to partner with
3. Organisations that integrate health and social care
4. Organisations that devise strategies to better listen and involve service users
In your report:
You will research how you could bring about change to the organisation to secure funding from the CCG. You must use evidence to justify your ideas.
In the report you will:
• Use the introduction to describe your role as a manager
• Explain the potential impact of any structural change on the culture of the organisation
• Explain your ideas for change
• Recommend ways to implement this change
• Provide a bibliography
You must consider the role of Healthcare Manager 30 marks Explain how organisational structure impacts culture 30 marks Present different organisational structures in business health and social care 30 marks Demonstrate good academic skills 10 marks