First, we have to know “what is a reflective essay?” before we learn the “How to write a reflective essay?”
A reflective essay can be some content on the event that happened to the writer or author. It can be easy to write or to be hard to write. The reflective essay also is called dairy data, but the excellent work it demands because the other will be read it and learns something new.
Correct way to start a Reflective Essay
Now, you already know what is a reflective essay, it is easy to make an outline and you will have a clear view of the content of your essay. Thus, the writing of yours will become much easier.
Reflective essay format
The format of a reflective essay can be different depending on the person who reads. Reflective essays can be a simple or complicated part of novels, blogs, etc. not only in simple books.
Use Descriptive Language
Make sure, your essay keeps the reader interested. A good essay is one that makes use of definitive language. Talk about the details of its shape or its color. Not only say that something was looking good. In the essay, talk about how those things or experiences made you feel. Ensure your words involve all of the think if possible.
Reflective Essay Structure
The main parts of the essay structure are as follows:
- Introduction: –
While starting the refractive essay you have to introduce yourself and about your topic, you picked up to write the essay. By doing this you are making the interest in your reflective essay.
- Main body: –
The main body is the main part of your reflective essay in which the story or the main portion of your essay will be written. By reading these readers can comment on your reflective essay.
- Conclusion: –
The conclusion is a part in which you define what you learn from your experience which is shared with you in your essay and what is the good or bad thing about that experience.
How to write a good Reflective Essay
- Describe a definite change, experience, and incident;
- Include at least one strong example that makes the picture fuller which can define your situation;
- Show the effects, how some events affected you in person and what your experience gave you.
- A good reflective essay contains a positive sided good content.
- A reflective essay called good when it tells about the advantages and disadvantages of both of the situations on which you have written.
Reflective Essay material and concepts: –
Some times, teacher make you free for choosing your topic, but it cant be same for every case:-
- Your first speech in school/college.
- Why you do your first fight.
- Watching the ocean with your feet covered in the sand.
- A moment in which human rights in your country is the concept.
- A book you have freshly read.
Key points for writing a Reflective Essay
- A reflective essay is based on your experience so that you can use ‘I’.
- Use more quotations to make your essay effective and attractive.
- You can share your good or bad both experience and can also tell the improvisation to the situation that can be done at that time.
Things about to care while writing a Reflective Essay: –
- Do write your ideas in a definitive way. Your words to be used are simple and straight so that the reader can understand the situation you want to tell him.
- Try to keep it as simple as possible.
- Create an outline then start your reflective essay.
- Don’t make your essay disorderly material, insights, and concepts. Make them in the most likely order.
It concludes that your refractive essay will give an effective result to the reader. In the last paragraph of your essay you recall your whole story as a result in conclusion. You can give the advantages and disadvantages of your experience in the conclusion.