A local high school wants to keep track of statistics for the basketball team. The coach wants to get insight into average scores, score differentials, etc. The coach would like to be able to run reports on demand using a menu-driven application.
The application must keep track of both the team scores and the opponent scores of every game played. You must create entry screens for the scores. The season is 10 games long.
The scores can be saved in a database or a text based data file. The information must be updated with any changes from the user.
You have freedom to design and implement the UI and functionality, so no sample output is provided. You can use a texted base or a GUI based screen.
A menu to access the screens and reports.
Enter/Edit screen for the scores. Each game will have points for each quarter, for each team (8 scores per game). There are 10 games in a season.
Storage and retrieval of the scores in a database or text based data file.
Analytics reports that include the following information:
Average points per quarter, half, and game by each team
Average point differential per quarter, half, and match by each team
The lowest point total scored during any quarter during the whole season.
The highest point total scored during any quarter during the whole season
The program should use what you have learned in this class and use objects with proper OOP methods.
· Correct usage of OOP and modular programming concepts
· Correct data handling
· Supporting code and logic (control structures, logic, etc.)
· Good UI/UX design
· User friendliness (good prompts and outputs)
· Program runs, produces expected results
· Descriptive variable names
· Comments (minimum required comments and human readable clarification for any unclear or unintuitive code)
· Proper code indentation/formatting
Get Free Quote!
381 Experts Online