The first e-mail in your inbox is from the CEO Evelyn.
As you might have heard around the office, I'm an avid member of Toastmasters, an international public speaking organization. I have a presentation at our local Chicago event tonight and I want to add some figures to my slides to emphasize the connection between Toastmasters and LetsMeet. Can you get back to me with the following by this afternoon:
- The total number of Toastmasters events on Lets Meet
- The number of Toastmasters events per city.
I really appreciate this!
This request seems straightforward, so it's time to get down to work!
To get started, follow these steps:
- Navigate to 2_toastmaster.sql
Don't see 2_toastmaster.sql? Create the SQL file yourself.
2. To begin with, you should find all the events that include the word, Toastmaster. You can use string manipulation to return all event names that include "Toastmaster" or "toastmaster."
3. Now that you have the Toastmasters events, write a second query to display them alongside the cities in which they are hosted.
4. Lastly, write a third query to give the exact counts for how particular cities host many Toastmasters events.
5. Save your script by clicking File > Save Script
5. Return to 1_summary_report.sql and summarize your findings for Evelyn. Since she only asked for the hard numbers, there is no need to provide additional recommendations or insights.