Date for Submission: Please refer to the timetable on ilearn (The submission portal on ilearn will close at 14:00 UK time on the date of submission)
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Data
Handling and Decision Making report. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full
details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and
Learning Outcomes (LO):
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Analyse methods of auditing data holdings and gap identification. 2. Critically analyse theoretical and core processes of data manipulation and mining.
3. Utilise and evaluate basic statistical concepts.
4. Appreciate ethical issues and their importance to data handling and decision making.
5. Develop a practical ability with data analysis and data mining methods to analyse and interpret data sets.
6. Make recommendations based upon the findings from data analysis.
7. Graduate Attribute – Effective Communication Communicate effectively both, verbally and in writing, using a range of media widely used in relevant professional context.