As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Developing Personal and Management Skills assignment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Identify the key transferable skills required within the workplace.
2. Illustrate their use and application, particularly within a management context.
3. Explain the use and application of supportive management and leadership skills and relate this to appropriate theory.
4. Reflect on own management and leadership skills using a range of models.
5. Develop and justify a personal development plan that will facilitate an increased level of
effective management and leadership.