As part of the formal assessment for the programme, you are required to submit a
Sustainability in Theory and Practice assignment. Please refer to your Student
Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general
information on preparing and submitting assignments
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Critically analyse the concept of sustainability and its theoretical development.
2. Critically examine how sustainability is managed by a range of organisations and its value and appropriateness to a range of new scenarios.
3. Critically analyse and evaluate how the process of sustainability is applied within a range of organisations.
4. Critically evaluate the relationship between sustainability challenges, sustainability theory and sustainability practice.
5. Apply a reflective, ethical and professional approach to the application of
sustainability strategy, the development of principles and implementation.