As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an IT Security Management assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Evaluate the fundamentals theories, models, and ethical practices of security management in an enterprise.
2. Critically understand the fundamentals of the security risk management process.
3. Analysing existing theories and methodologies in the field of IT Security Management.
4. Critically investigate an organization’s IT Security Management policy.
5. Proposing countermeasures for security attacks.
6. Critically apply security detection techniques, auditing, testing, incident management, and
Communicate effectively both, verbally and in writing, using a range of media widely used in
relevant professional context. Be IT, digitally and information literate.