As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Chief Compliance Officer of a Fortune 500 company (Well Fargo) and must prepare a presentation for your suppliers regarding your Supplier Code of Conduct to deliver via email, webinar, etc
For this assignment, you are to create a presentation using PowerPoint (or other equivalent software) and your research on the Fortune 500 company from Assignment 1. In your presentation, you are to summarize the important changes and explanations regarding the code of conduct that you would communicate via email, webinar, etc. The specific requirements are listed below. 11
Create a six to eight (6-8) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
1. Summarize your chosen company's Supplier Responsibility information.
2. In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and society social responsibility.
3. Discuss your company's stance on each of the following areas:
o Empowering Workers
o Labor and Human Rights
o Health and Safety
o The Environment
4. Identify the key ways that your company's Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
5. Examine the manner in which your company's Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
6. Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
7. Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references, from within the last 2 years, that you used for