● All assignments are to be submitted on 17th December 2020 on www.atmsstudentportal.com with the login credentials shared earlier.
● Assignment if submitted to any staff or kept in cc while submitting the soft copy will NOT be considered for marking.
● If assignment is not submitted on date, will follow with penalty of 10% deduction of marks for every day.
• Any Assignment submission extension request must come to Azra Fatima (Head: Examination | Academic) - email@example.com 5 days before the date of submission with a valid reason and supported documentary evidence.
● Similarity between students work is strictly not accepted, any student found with similar work will be graded Zero and fail for the course. However, Plagiarism is an academic offence and will not be tolerated.
● Any reevaluation request should come in one week of grade release. Any late request will not be obliged. (Form and other details shall be shared based on request)
● Any rescheduling request should come and fulfilled within two months after the actual date of the assessment. Any late request will not be obliged.
● Assignment once submitted to exam board is final for marking.
● For theoretical questions, students may have plus or minus 10% of the word limit prescribed for the question.
Get Free Quote!
380 Experts Online