Dedicated, compassionate, and teamwork oriented Senior ABSN student anticipating graduation in December. Seeking an opportunity to put into practice all the lessons learned during my training, strengthen my abilities to give quality service, and learn from professionals in the field. Traveling across the world and experiencing different cultures has rooted in me compassion, and the ability to understand how each individual is unique and needs personalized care. Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, and able to build strong relationships with teammates, families, and physicians.
Summer 2019. Antepartum, Labor & Delivery, Postpartum, NICU. (90 clinical hours)
Summer 2019. Pediatric, PICU, Medical surgery, ER. (45 clinical hours)
Summer 2019. CICU, ER, Trauma & Emergency Care. (45 clinical hours)
Summer 2019. Behavioral and Mental Health, detox, psychiatric intensive care unit. (52 clinical hours)
Spring 2019. Med-Surg, ER, Trauma & Emergency Services, Respiratory Care. (184 clinical hours)
Fall 2018. Assisted living, memory care, rehabilitation, long term nursing care. (176 Clinical hours)
Provided patients with activities of daily living, personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and assisting with travel to the bathroom. Provided patients comfort by utilizing resources and materials. Worked with teammates to fulfill patients’ needs.
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing Anticipated December 2019
Certified Nursing Assistant Awarded 2017
· Basic Life Support
· Certified Nursing Assistant
· Proficient in speaking, writing, and listening English, French, and Italian
· Concordia Student Nurses Association
· American Nursing Association
· Personal Trainer for Catholic Caritas in Italy: Helping migrant and asylum seekers to understand the rules and guidelines to follow for the proper conduct for their case, and above all helping them to understand the benefits and compliance with the rules of the host country.
Get Free Quote!
346 Experts Online