For the purposes of this paper, you will pick a high profile criminal from the list below and explain the biological, situational, and developmental factors that contributed to this criminal's behavior to include geographical mobility, Victimology, and M.O./Signature.
1. Articles are reviewed by a panel of experts before they are accepted for publication.
2. Articles are written by a scholar or specialist in the field.
3. Articles report on original research or experimentation.
4. Are often published by professional associations.
5. Utilize terminology associated with the discipline.
1. Give a thorough description of the criminal's background (life story).
2. Utilize course material to explain the criminal's behavior.
3. Discuss how psychological theories and research contributed to the apprehension, prosecution, understanding and/or treatment of this criminal.
The paper is to be in 6th ed. APA format and the body of the paper is to be between 8 and 10 pages. The body of the paper does not include the title page, abstract or references. A minimum of five sources should be used but you are encouraged to use more. Academic references should not be older than ten years. find at least five, peer-reviewed articles that cover your chosen person from the list above. Note that references used for your research need to be peer-reviewed/scholarly journals. These journals typically have the following characteristics:
Using a couple of lines of quoted material in an assignment is acceptable. Using entire paragraphs of quoted material is unacceptable. The overwhelming majority of your submissions should be in your own words. A series of quotes segued together by a few transitional sentences will not suffice.
Get Free Quote!
437 Experts Online