Neotoma assignment using the website.
1. Gain familiarity with Neotoma Explorer interface, as tool for discovering and exploring paleoecological data
2. Learn how to search for data, using various search options.
3. Learn how to make quick maps of past species distributions over time
4. Learn how to view data, using stratigraphic pollen diagrams.
5. Learn how to download paleoecological datasets from Neotoma.
6. Do a bit of thinking along the way about ecological patterns and processes revealed by these first-pass analyses.