- How many cases of West Nile Virus were reported in your state based on the epidemiology data?
- What is the name of the bacteria which causes West Nile Virus?
- What is the mode of transmission?
- What types of epidemiological studies would be most useful to help one gather data, descriptive or analytical studies, and why?
- What is the significance to your local community and the state community in relation to the disease?
- How can communities educate the public to reduce potential rates of disease?
- How can the community control the spread of the disease?
- What effect does the disease have on families?
- What specific health care agencies may also be involved, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)?
- What impact does this disease have on you after reading the websites? How can one be proactive in the community to raise awareness about the West Nile Virus and provide a health wellness program?
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
2 pages essay