Download and read the following articles available in the ACM Digital Library:
Arduini, F., & Morabito, V. (2010, March). Business continuity and the banking industry. Communications of the ACM, 53(3), 121-125
Dahbur, K., & Mohammad, B. (2011). The anti-forensics challenge. Proceedings from ISWSA '11: International Conference on Intelligent Semantic Web-Services and Applications. Amman, Jordan.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Consider that Data Security and Policy Assurance methods are important to the overall success of IT and Corporate data security.
a. Determine how defined roles of technology, people, and processes are necessary to ensure resource allocation for business
b. Explain how computer security policies and data retention policies help maintain user expectations of levels of business
continuity that could be achieved.
c. Determine how acceptable use policies, remote access policies, and email policies could help minimize any anti-forensics
efforts. Give an example with your response.
2. Suggest at least two (2) models that could be used to ensure business continuity and ensure the integrity of corporate forensic
efforts. Describe how these could be implemented.
3. Explain the essentials of defining a digital forensics process and provide two (2) examples on how a forensic recovery and analysis
plan could assist in improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) as described in the first article.
4. Provide a step-by-step process that could be used to develop and sustain an enterprise continuity process.
5. Describe the role of incident response teams and how these accommodate business continuity.
6. There are several awareness and training efforts that could be adopted in order to prevent anti-forensic efforts.
a. Suggest two (2) awareness and training efforts that could assist in preventing anti-forensic efforts.
b. Determine how having a knowledgeable workforce could provide a greater level of secure behavior. Provide a rationale with
c. Outline the steps that could be performed to ensure continuous effectiveness.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: