The total number of pages has to be 60 pages.
- Master’s Thesis should be prepared in one copy or in number of copies corresponding to the number of authors, in double-sided version, in soft flat binding which firmly holds pages together, with clear and transparent front cover, as well as in electronic version in PDF format.
Attention: Comb-binding is not acceptable
Attention: Please do not submit your thesis on a CD
- NEW FIRST PAGE The first page of the thesis is the title page prepared according to the template. (version to be edited). - valid to September 30th, 2020.
- The second page should be clear.
- NEW STATEMENT OF THE AUTHOR/AUTHORS The last page of the thesis is the statement of the author (not generated from APD system). In case of students’ group work on the thesis, a detailed list should be put on the second page (back of the title page) in the following way: each authors’ name and surname along with numbers of chapters. Only one person can be an author of the chapter - it's not generated from APD.
- If you want to have the minor on your diploma, please make sure you've written it down on the first page of your Master's thesis.
- The student should send the electronic version of the thesis/thesis’ chapters to the Local Archive of Diploma Theses (APD) according to the Users Manual of APD.