Module 1 Discussion
- What is the difference between information security and cybersecurity? Why is it important to understand the two concepts?
- How do policies communication corporate culture? If possible, review your own organization (or UAB's) policy on acceptable use and discuss how culture is embedded in the policy language.
- Why is it important to have effective policies in an organization? What does effective mean?
- What is the difference between a policy, a standard, a procedure, a guideline, and a plan? How would you explain this difference to a non-technical or non-security person (i.e., pretend you are onboarding a brand new employee for their first job).
- Ultimately, which of the following do you believe is most important to create an effective security posture for an organization - a policy, a standard, a procedure, or a guideline? Why?
- Why are policy definitions an important part of any policy? What is the difference between a policy objective and a policy purpose?
*PLEASE NEED REFERENCE LINKS (NOT REFERENCE FROM BOOK).
*IN-DEPTH ANSWER, 2-3 PARAGRAPHS AND 200 WORDS PER PARAGRAPH.
*NEED ANSWER OF ALL QUESTIONS
* NEED TWO COPIES OF THIS WORK BUT CANT BE SAME
* NEED IT BY WEDNESDAY OR SOON, SO I WILL HAVE TIME TO REVIEW