Extend the definition of the class newstring as follows:
i. Overload the operators + and += to perform the stringconcatenation operations.
ii. Add the function length to return the length to return the length of the string.
Write the definition of the function to implement the operations defined in part a.
Write a test program to test various operations on the new string objects.
Complete the weekly labs based on the following:
Write the code for each lab assignment.
Each lab is to be submitted in a single zip file by clicking on the corresponding lab submission link below, which must contain all .cpp files, along with any additional files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files).
Enter any and all written answers into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
1. The program must compile, execute, produce correct results, and meet all of the specifications in the weekly lab.
Additionally, you must:
2. Organize the code for user readability.
3. Organize the code for reusability.
4. Provide documentation with embedded comments for reader understanding.
5. Organize the code for efficiency.
Each lab assignment will be graded based on the following: