1. Project Based Learning is the application of the comprehensive methodology to inculcate the spirit of strategizing industry operations in a real-time environment
2. The project work aims to foster students with an opportunity to develop conceptual, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Selection of Project work Topic The choice of topic for the project work and the approach to be adopted needs to be based on the field of specialization. It is important to distinguish between ‘project work topic’ and ‘project work title’. The topic is the specific area that you wish to investigate. The title may not be decided until the project work has been written so as to reflect its content properly.
4. The project topic should conform to the following: Relevant to business or technology, defined broadly; Related to one or more of the subjects or areas of study within the core program and specialization; Clearly focused so as to facilitate in-depth study, subject to the availability of adequate sources of information and to your own knowledge; Of value and interest to you and your personal and professional development.
5. Planning the Project work Selecting an original and relevant topic for investigation. Establishing the precise focus of your study by deciding on the aims and objectives of the project work, formulating questions to be investigated, deciding the sampling techniques and statistical techniques to sum up the findings of the study. Consider very carefully what is worth investigating and its feasibility. Drawing up initial project work outlines considering the aims and objectives of the project work. Workout various stages of project work