1. The assignment must address all questions under Part A to D totalling 100 marks and its weighting of the overall score for the subject is 20%.
2. You need to include a group acknowledgement pledge with a list of the team members who contributed to the work as shown in Appendix I, as the front page of your report. Minutes of meetings should be kept as records for proof of teamwork. Each team has been assigned a group ID as per Appendix II which references the subsequent Appendices. Each group is allocated a specific portfolio as outlined in Appendix III to attempt part A. Similarly, Appendix IV provides the specific put options and underlying asset for Part B. As for Part D, the two countries for comparison has been assigned to each respective team in Appendix V. If you deviate from what has been allocated to your team in Appendix I-V, you will score nil marks for this particular section of the assignment.
3. If plagiarism is suspected, your assignment marks will be kept on hold until full investigation is completed and reported to the Dean who will make the final call on the outcome.
4. The assignment should be combined in a single report in the word document attached with the Excel worksheets. Octave scripts and/or Python scripts and/or Excel worksheets should be copied as tables in the word document. Maximum word limit is 1000.
5. You are expected to research information which is not provided in the links below to produce a quality report. Marks will account for proper in-text referencing and end-oftext referencing.
6. The complete report shall be submitted through Safe Assign on the Blackboard before 15 November 2020 midnight. Late submission will carry a penalty of 10% per day of delay, which implies a 10-day delay will result in nil marks for the assignment.