The objective of the project is to gain hands-on-learning experience on the some of the topics discussed in this course. This is a continuous assignment. You must pick up a position of your choice for undertaking this continuous assignment. For the position you picked up, you must create a talent management plan based on the inputs they get from the course. It consists of the following:
1. Talent acquisition plan
2. Developmental plan: Learning Needs Assessment, program design & evaluation
3. Developmental plan: Coaching, mentoring and career development
4. A performance management system
5. A pay strategy
1. The following pointers are the minimum expectations of the assignment. You may go beyond the expectations, make the project more relevant and practical.
2. You should not write any theoretical aspects in this assignment. The content written must be relevant to the position and the organization concerned.
3. Adding theoretical inputs directly will attract minus marks.
4. Effective transfer of the theoretical inputs learned will be the basis for evaluation of the project.
5. Out of 5 parts of the assignment, the best 3 will be considered for final scores