This project accounts for 15% of the course mark and will be graded out of 15 marks (12 Marks for the Implementation, 3 Marks for documentation).
The goal of this project is to create a website that acts as a catalogue for a personal business
that you might have, an example include having a website for your restaurant , having menu
webpage , about, home , contact us ..etc, having a clothing store online having an online
catalogue where user can check how many items needed from a certain piece ..etc.
Main Elements in your website:
1) Your website MUST include several webpages, at least 6 plus the home page.
2) You must have a theme and a design for the website that makes it user friendly, it is suggested to draw a sketch for the website design (ie: where the list would appear, images ..etc)
3) All elements must be included, such as tables, links, images, forms ..etc you must use them properly according to your website needs.
4) You must use CSS to specify the visual properties for your website.
5) You MUST create the suitable directory structure for the different webpages, images , css files as discussed in week 3.
6) Css file must be in a separate file, in a folder called “styles”, it should include the css
for all the webpages in a single file.